Friday, July 27, 2012

My Musical Experience: A Personal Essay


by Olivia V.

I wanted to play the drums because they have a lot of rhythm and are very loud. I’ve had a little experience from playing the keyboard when I was little and because me and my family all love music. I even have cousins who have their own band. Music is really important to our family. Music is in my soul. I love to go to live concerts and see people perform. Music is something I can’t live without. I always play my stereo really loud and dance and just have myself some fun. Sometimes, my family and I make up our own songs. My mom will be the singer, I’ll play the keyboard, my sister will play bass, and we will just have fun making our own songs. I’m so glad I got the opportunity to go to Girls Rock Camp. Now that I have more experience with the drums, I’m going to start going every year as possible. I’m so thankful for Girls Rock Camp. It’s so fun, and I’m really looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment